Thursday, February 5, 2009

dead

I am dead tired. I haven't been this busy since I played water polo. When I look back on those years of my life from the amazing place I am now I am so glad I moved on to better things.

The play, Flowers for Algernon, is going well. Two more nights. This play gets me so worked up, but I think I'm going to miss it once we're done. I won't miss being so busy all the time, though. I need time to think.

I am in the last semester of my high school life. I am excited to be out of this little bubble of high school, but I'm embracing all the things I can take out of my last semester. I know that there is so much I can take out of my experiences here if I let myself.

My cousin, Jill, from Illinois is going to come out and visit soon. I love her sooooo much and I'm really excited. I hope she goes to school out here so we get to hang out more than once or twice a year!



I miss you. Jesus, life, friends, sleep, everything. Everything. Everything is starting to look amazing, and I know that Jesus has everything to do with it. I can feel great things happening all around me. I know that I am right where God wants me and I am ready to take it all in.

No comments: