Sunday, November 30, 2008

it's late

It doesn't feel as late as it is.

I am so content with where I am. I love that feeling. When I realize that I'm exactly where God wants me to be and that he's using me no matter where I am or who I'm with, I'm so content.

I have been doing what I love all weekend. I've been hanging out with people I love and riding bikes and dancing. This has been such a good weekend. Friday was the release date of all the stress my family has been building up and it feels sooo good to be over with.

I'm happy I'm back into blogging. It feels good to write to everyone who wants to read this.

I wish I didn't think about him all the time. I have been so happy with just loving Jesus and now I'm thinking about a boy and I'm kind of bummed! Maybe God wants me to be thinking about him, who knows.

I am still in need of a planner. I can't wait to get my hands on one. I'm excited to keep my life more in order.

Tomorrow night I'm going to Lauren Johnson's show! She is an amazing young woman with pure talent. You miiiight want to think about going to her shows while they're only $10. I know they won't be forever.

My family has been obsessed with the show Weeds lately. They all sit in front of the tv and watch their season # whatever on dvd. I sit in the other room and all I hear is cursing and crap. I don't like how all that junk has become normal in our culture. I don't like it. Family bonding over that? have fun with that one, fam.

Want to be AWESOME??!?! burn me a cd! I'm in such a music rut right now. I want to get out of it.



I love you all. I really have so much love for you. Ecclesiastes 3:12 "I know that there is nothing better for people than to be happy and do good while they live." I really believe in that. Let's be happy !!!!!!!!!!!!

<333333 Peace sucka freeeeeeeeeeeeEEeeeeee sundae

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love you i love you i love you!