Saturday, November 29, 2008

meh

One of my great friends told me the other day that she always reads my blogs and is sad I haven't updated in a while. I'm sad too. I have lots of things to say, but few words to say it in and little time to type it. I think I will form a list. So, here it goes!

1. I got my bike! I love it. Critical mass last night was really fun and I'm excited to get in shaaape and ride everywhere.

2. God's timing and my timing are two things that I hope to one day get in sync. Sometimes I feel super-connected with people when I first meet them. To me that is one of the most amazing feelings I have ever felt. I love meeting someone and knowing you're on the same page about so many things without having to say anything. I feel like that about almost everyone who volunteers for Young Life, and this amazing guy I met last month. I met him one day and the next day he moved away. Timing is a funny thing, but I know God's not done revealing Himself to me and showing me why he lets certain people into my life.

3. Jen and I are trying to find a modeling agency.

4. I feel like I'm making no progress. This world is so meaningless. In the end, I hope my parents are happy with me. For now they're disappointed with what I want to do.

5. Tattoo: on my side. a verse forming an ichthus, but I don't know what verse yet. Still contemplating.

6. I want a speaker backpack! :::: I just stopped this to check out ebay for a speaker backpack... and I just bought one hahahaha. SOoo next time you see me riding I'll be wearing a green frog backpack with headphones on it.. but the headphones are really speakers! Haha! Best $0.01 I ever spent!

7. I'm going out to buy a planner right now so I can plan my life. Hookayyyy!!!!!!

8. I'm excited to go to San Fransisco in the spring and Chicago in the winter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you all! Peace sucka freee sundaeee!

2 comments:

Allie Garcia said...

i read your blogs now too. youre a kindred spirit.

Sarynelli said...

i read your blogs too kelso! you should update more often :)