Wednesday, January 14, 2009

transformation

sometimes I get really frustrated and angry over very small things. In the moment, these things seem so important and like a huge deal. But after, as I am evaluating my initial reaction, I realize that I need to just relax. So Many things seem like they matter so much when really they are of little or no importance. A goal of mine is to try and not let my initial reaction be super crazy. I've recently been realizing how much of an emotional burden dramatic people are and I do not want to be a burden like that on anyone ever.

I lost my iPod again and this time, as sad as it is for me to admit, I don't think I will ever see it again. I loved my iPod. We had so many good times together. I will miss you, little guy!! Thankfully, I have an amazing friend who is letting me borrow her itouch. Oh man this thing is so awesome! It makes me want an iPhone really bad. I am stuck with an out of date cell phone and no iPod.. But there's no reason for me to complain. I am blessed with so many thwbgs and so many amazing people in my life. I was not put on this earth to just enjoy myself. I am here to do God's work and I am the full of joy to do it.

I am looking forward to where I am headed in the next few years. I can't wait for all the experiences and adventures ahead of me. I pray that I can always remember why I am here and how I am blessed with so much. Let's talk about bigger things than this world.

Love you!! Peace sucka free sundae

No comments: