Wednesday, January 7, 2009

For some reason

others see things in me that I would never have noticed if no one had pointed them out. Maybe I'm just not looking, or I just don't care to notice.


I am having a weird day. Yesterday I rode 40 miles after not riding since before my Chi-Town trip. Today my knees ache and my head hurts. I am tired. The ride was really fun last night, and the men of LAFixed are very talented at being creepy.

I had a job interview today. It went pretty well I think, beside the fact that I can never seem to arrive anywhere early. What's my biggest weakness? Time management.


I have plans. High school puts my plans on hold, but probably for good reason. I'm not ready. Or am I? I don't know. My self confidence has been really low today and I don't like that.







peeeeace sucka free sundae, dawgz.

No comments: