Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy Birthday, Jennifer

Dear Jen,
I love you so much. You are so good to me. God placed us perfectly in each others' lives exactly when we both needed a good friend. You constantly challenge me to think deeper about things and for that I am so grateful. I support you in everything you want to do. Let's continue to be real together.
Love, Kelsey.


p.s.
remember the best show ever at the Alley when it was just pure dance before that and the Clinic closed down?
remember when there was a couch in the middle of the freeway? and in the middle of that alley where we took pictures in santa ana?
remember the first time we saw Eric at starbucks and how it's now a reoccurring, happy event?
remember all the times we have met great people, like that artist by gypsy den and that photographer by the circle?
remember when I ran that red light at the circle on accident hahaha.
remember all the people who have come in and out of our lives and we are the only ones that have stayed constant?

2 comments:

Johanna Banana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jenWolf said...

i love you so much. i just read this.
We are consistent for eachother.
<3