Thursday, March 26, 2009

blessed

I am so happy right now. God's hand has been all over my life and I hate how I miss that so easily. I have been so blessed and I am thankful.

I'm trying not to stress over anything. Meaningless, vanity, that's all this world consists of. There is nothing to be stressed about. If being real with someone means hurting their feelings, then that is alright. The truth is 100% always better than even the smallest lie. I have met someone I can be completely honest with and he is completely honest with me. He makes me want to be a better person and encourages me like crazy. I am blessed.

In stopping trying so hard to make everything work, I have realized that the most simple things are the most amazing things. When you meet someone and things just don't work, don't force anything no matter how much you think you want to like them. When you meet someone who fits perfectly with you, nothing is forced about it. There are no bad feelings involved. There is no confusion. You just know, I guess.

No comments: