Friday, December 26, 2008

Chi-town

Sitting here on my cousin's bed looking out her window into a snow-covered world listening to the song on Jen's profile with my brother's noise cancelling headphones is one of the coolest things I've done in 2008. I think it's because I never see this much, but snow is so awesome! A few feet of snow would do everyone some good.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas yesterday. It didn't really feel like Christmas to me because I spent most of the day in airports and in the sky. It was a nice Christmas though. Now that I'm growing up I have learned to appreciate my family so much. I'm happy that we're so close no matter how many miles are between us.

2009 is going to be a pivotal year in my life. I feel called to explore and decipher what my strengths are and to work on my weaknesses. I'm really excited to see where God takes me and to see what opportunities I can grab hold of this next year. I don't know if I have any resolutions for 2009, but I definitely have expectations for myself and my life that I will live up to. Actually, I guess these are my resolutions:

- get a better job
- save save save
- say no when I need to, when I want to, and when I should
- not get caught up in worldly things like it is so easy to do
- continue to love



That's all I have for now.
Progress. Let's make some.




Peace Sucka Freeee Sundae

No comments: