Thursday, December 11, 2008

You'd break your neck to keep your chin up

That's a lyric from Chin Up by Copeland on their most recent album. I am in love with the progression they are making as a band.



I'm excited for life right now. Everything is moving pretty quickly and I like that. The only thing I feel is holding me back is high school. I'm trying to embrace my last few months but honestly I just don't want to be there. I don't care anymore. I'm over being social with the people at my school. I just sit in the drama room all day and sleep haha.

I like and dislike growing up all at the same time. Wondering where I will end up in a few years makes me crazy sometimes. I always just tell myself not to think about it; That's my plan for everything stressful. Don't think about it, don't worry about it, everything will be good. Maybe that's why I was voted most optimistic ha. I don't think about the bad and only speak of the good.




"I've got my life in a suitcase,
I'm ready to run, run, run away..
I've got no time, 'cause I'm always trying to run, run, run away
'Cause everyday in here feels like it's only a game.
I've got my life in a suitcase, a suitcase, a suitcase.."



I have these dreams, good ones, every night. I always wake up wishing they were real.
Today I realized once again how much better my life is with Jesus in it. I haven't been reading my bible and I know that's been throwing me off. I don't know what to focus on and I know it's because I haven't been talking with God enough. We have so little to offer him in return for what He's given us, at least we could give Him some time. This life is meaningless anyways. Nothing here matters. I need to constantlly remind myself of that fact. I lose sight of meaningful things all the time. Love matters. Eternity matters. When everyone around you is so focused on the meaningless things of this life it's easy to lose sight of what matters. I don't want to lose my sight. I can see God so clearly as I write these words. Heaven is my home, it's where we're meant to be. God wants us there with Him, rejoicing with Him!

Let's be happy and do good while we live. Do what you love. Be joyful in everything. Be thankful for every breath.


Peace sucka freee sundae<3

No comments: