Sunday, December 14, 2008

Dreams I had last night:

I had a dream I was raped and got pregnant but I decided to keep the baby. I became a world speaker on love and how this world is meaningless and we should all just love each other. Does it take rape to talk to people about that? I feel like sometimes it takes something so out of place in our daily lives to speak about anything out of the ordinary. Anyways, that was one dream.

I had another dream that I was a skid champion. I've been having bike dreams consecutively for many nights. I'm pretty sure I keep having skid dreams because I'm annoyed that I'm too chicken to skid. I won a new bike frame in this dream too. No more centurion conversion! Haha, but I love my bike. I don't need anything fancy and I'm not going to pretend I can afford anything fancy either.







The past two weeks have been really weird for me. I'm in a transition phase in my life and I don't know what I'm transitioning into. I feel God leading me somewhere and it's really hard sometimes to just follow him with no idea where I'm going. It's exciting though!
I have been really antisocial and I'm really sorry about that. I'm getting really down about everything but I know that I'm going to be getting over this hump in my life soon. After graduation I see everything falling into place for me. Right now I'm stuck doing things I'm not passionate about but I'm determined to find inspiration. Maybe I won't though. I need to pray, I need to be in God's word. This is going to be a tough transition for me but I hope you, my friends, can stick by me. I feel this transition starting to tear me apart already, but God is my strength. With Him I can get through anything. He has placed all of you reading this in my life for a reason and I'm so thankful every one of you. Thank you for being a part of my life, big or small.



Peace sucka free sundae!

No comments: