Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Ew

I hate reading my last post. hahaha.



I love when I take a risk by making myself vulnerable and I get back positive results. I've been thinking a lot about things tonight, I'm confused. My heart and my head are not getting along; I feel it in the pit of my stomach. THankfully(!!!), I am not alone ! Relating to people in deeper ways is one of my favorite parts about living. The fact that God gave each and every one of us the ability to think our own thoughts is beyond amazing, awesome, or any word I can think of.

I am filled with so much joy when I form friendships that aren't one-sided. Selfish friendships are the worst, but I love when I find people who you can give to and get some good in return. Most friendships based around God end up like this, and I am so thankful to be blessed with these people in my life.


peace sucka freeeee sundaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No comments: