Thursday, September 11, 2008

Trapped

Ever since I got home from Woodleaf, there have been many instances where I've felt completely trapped. I feel trapped when people around me gossip. When people talk about celebrity gossip I just laugh. Are you serious? You don't even know Britney Spears or Kanye West!!!!!!! You don't know the situation, our MEDIA fabricates these untrue scenarios out of pictures they can find or videos they can edit. Maybe it's true, but why judge them? What's with all the hate? I don't mean to sound like a "positive patsy" or what the heck ever, but seriously, where is the love? Our media rubs off on all of us and we're all trapped in this world of hating on others and blaaahhhhhhhh!! It makes me go crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not even with celebrities, with people around school or anywhere. We act like we know everything about people like, "she is such a slut!" No, you just heard one story about her so you're labeling her. Everyone does things they look back on and think oh my gosh, that was so stupid of me. We all get caught up in the moment sometimes and do stupid things. Maybe I'm being judgemental or something just by writing this, but it's been bugging me and making me miss the perfection of Woodleaf. There was little to no drama there. I miss that. Everyone was so loving and open. I can't even imagine how amazing our world would be if we all lived with such high standards of love for each other. Kill the hate pleeeeeaseeee!!!!!!!

1 comment: