Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Haaayyy

My head has so many thoughts that I don't know what to write. I am just so blessed with amazing people in my life. There are so many opportunities for me, I don't know where to start. I'm so young, I have my whole life ahead of me. I have all of eternity ahead of me. Eternity is a long time. Thinking about eternity makes me think about how meaningless acceptance of this world is. I wish I wasn't so concerned with how people thought of me. If we're all completely honest with ourselves, I know there's a bit of self-consciousness in everyone; It's just our human nature.

"Do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."

That verse has been on my heart recently. I know I've been looking forward to a lot of things. I just need to take things a day at a time and work on glorifying God now, not later.



I LOVE YOU!

No comments: