Sunday, September 21, 2008

Life!!!

I love the way life always works out. When you just give up anything and everything to God, it always works out for the better. WAY better. If you follow what God says, life really is so much more amazing and fulfilling than any other life. I love Jesus!!!!!!!

I just made one of the most exciting phone calls of my life.




Hey God,
I praise you for the amazing God you are. I am so thankful that you love me and that you want to get to know me on a deeper level than anything in this superficial world. My mind can't come anywhere close to understanding all the love you have for me!! I pray that I can fulfill your plans for my life and glorify your name through all my words and actions. Thank you for filling my life with people who love you and love me too. Thank you for showing us what true love is meant to be.
Love,
Kelsey

No comments: