Saturday, May 16, 2009

I am laughing

I have 7 locked text messages on my phone. I read them when I need a good laugh or my mind needs something to ponder. They are awesome hahaha.

Dating has me so stumped right now. So many people around me are constantly dating someone; It makes me frustrated how people expect me to be like that too. Maybe I just have high standards, but I'm not the kind of person who meets anyone then jumps straight into a relationship with them. Friendship is so important to me when it comes to someone I choose to date. Guys who meet me then start up the dating/relationship talks when we first start hanging out really turn me off. I don't just "casually date" people. When a guy is pursuing me in that way right off the bat it makes me feel like my mind and the way I think have nothing to do with whether or not he wants to be with me. It makes me feel like how I look or how I outwardly present myself are the only reasons they are pursuing me. I like my mind; I want a man who appreciates it too. I do think that physical attraction is important, but I know that the next man I'm going to date is going to be the one who pursues me completely as a friend, a brother in Christ.

All I want is to be friends with everyone. I'm going to marry one man, so why not be friends with the rest of them? Better question: why waste my time with the rest of them?


I'm so done being fake with everyone. Yesterday I danced like I haven't danced in months, and it felt so good. I realize I have become so caught up in.. something, recently. I'm so happy I'm not anymore and I done trying to impress others. I am ffffrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee myspace.com/willcrum

No comments: