Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I imagine the rest of my life

I want to be sitting somewhere I love- this place is travelling everywhere and picking different people up. All these people are in this place, meeting each other and getting along. There are no hard feelings, no harsh words; just love. Everyone is helping and everyone is talking. Real talking, not fake, gossip talk. Talking about things that matter and not paying attention to anything else. What matters anyways? I hope the cover of People magazine or any of those are the last things you would ever list.

People are walking in and out, smiling, laughing, chatting; going places. This is what life is about: relationships and walking with others through life. All I want to do is meet people and walk through life with them. When times get hard, I want to be there for them and I want to be able to count on them to be there for me. Nothing should be hidden or kept secret; what's the point? Most problems arise when people don't directly and rationally confront something bothering them. And if they are confronted, people let themselves get too hurt over the truth. If it's the truth, let it be. Our minds are so powerful that we can make ourselves believe a completely exaggerated or incorrect "truth". Let's not let that happen. Reality is all I want from everyone. Is my reality different than yours? Maybe. Let's talk about it.

No comments: