Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Alright people

So have you ever been to a show/concert/live performance and been moved so much by the music that you just stand there completely in awe?

Sometimes I can't even dance (I KNOW) because I get so caught up in the fact that the people on stage are using instruments that are sold everywhere, but the combination of them all together makes something completely original every time. AND IT'S SO GOOOOD. How do musicians come up with these things? I am blown away by the fact that a group of people can move me so much, from goosebumps to tears, by playing notes with strings and hitting drums.


How freakin sweet is that? I love life and the fact that God has blessed us to be able to feel such a huge range of emotions.

"The deeper that sorrow carves into your being, the more joy you can contain... When you are joyous, look deep into your heart and you shall find it is only that which has given you sorrow that is giving you joy. When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight." -The Prophet



my sleepless rants.

1 comment:

jenWolf said...

im glad i lent you that book. it changed my way of thinking. <3