Thursday, July 10, 2008

Oh my goodness

I just sent a very exciting email. I hope the answer is just as exciting!!!!!!!!






I am going surfing tomorrow for the first time ever with my amazing friend Jeffrey! That will soon be me on a board!!!

We watched The Ruins last night..... lame. So freeakin lame.








This weekend an amazing show is coming up. On Saturday, not only is it Liz Magdaleno's 18th birthday(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!), but it marks the album release of The Living Suns! They are playing with so many amazing bands, it is going to be an epic night of amazing music!!!
The show is at the House of Blues in Anaheim so if you're around please come out to this! You will not regret it! You will have eargasms all night long!





























That is all.


PeaCe SuCka Freeeeeeeee SundaeeeEEE!!!!

No comments: