Thursday, July 10, 2008

crump


I want to be her. Daaaang! Look at her!

I try.








Now on a more serious note, I don't understand mystery. Why do many people strive to be mysterious? What is so appealing about mystery? Why do I have no fascination with being mysterious myself?

A lot of people I have been coming in contact with recently loooove being mysterious and all that crap, but I really don't like that. It's like they have something to hide, or a part of their life they'd rather not share with me and other people. I feel like I just lay everything out there and I don't really hold anything back. If you ask me a question, you'll get an honest answer with lots of details; I don't really hold back. Is that unappealing?






PEACE SUCKA freeeeee ice cream sundaaaaeeeeE

No comments: