Saturday, July 5, 2008

Freedom Fest

So I decided I needed a little place for all my random thoughts to go and this is it. I'm excited to look back on old posts when they're old and think of when they were fresh and new.

I am almost 18 but I don't want to be. I am almost out of high school but I don't want to be. I feel like I'll be ready for those things when they are closer.

Recently Jen and I have been talking about the future and moving in together and I'm getting excited about that even though it will be in a year or more. Just the idea of it is so refreshing. I like change. I like people.

Today Jen and I went to eVocal and mingled and met some pretty awesome people. I decided I like baking for others. I will bake you cookies!





PEACE SUCKA freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee sundaaeEEEEeEeeeee

No comments: