Sunday, July 13, 2008

Epic

I love Aushua. Those men are amazing people. I also love The American Gypsies! Surfing with Evan will be awesome! I'm so stoked on the new doors that have been opened to me now that I've stopped playing water polo. I miss it sometimes, but I feel like it was the right time to move on. Now I can experience so many more things and I'm not stressed, ahhhh! LG, baby. Life's Good.

The Living Suns' cd release show was fun! But I don't understand why people think moshing and punching each other in the face to The Living Suns is cool. Not cool guys.


More and more every day the thought of escaping for a month takes over my mind. I'm so excited for work crew at Woodleaf. I love getting away from everyday life and just taking time to have a reality check. I'm stoked to come home just in time to start my senior year, grounded, humbled and one with everything. Camp does that to me, especially when the focus is all on God. It's so easy to get lost in our world and lose sight of God and I feel like I've been struggling in keeping touch with Christ recently. This month away of intense focus on Him will bring me new ways of focus, I'm sure.

I love everybody. I love making new friends and realizing connections you have between people.


PEacE Sucka FrEEEE SundaEEEEE

No comments: